Peachtree City, GA (April 18, 2019) – Hoshizaki America, Inc. is transitioning glass door merchandisers to natural refrigerant (R290) with a model number ending in “-HC”. Other enhancements include:
- locks on each door
- on/off rocker switch for bright LED interior and canopy lights
- simple interior dial-operated temperature control with thermometer
- easy slide-in interchangeable canopy graphics
The RM-65-HC, a recent addition to the lineup, is the largest at 78-inches wide, 65 cubic feet of interior storage capacity, and three swing doors. It stores up to 1,926 canned beverages. The 26 cubic foot interior storage capacity of the RM-26-HC displays up to 900 canned beverages and is ENERGY STAR® qualified. Both are perfect for retail displays and larger grab-and-go operations.
All Hoshizaki glass door merchandisers include:
- a stylish silver painted aluminum exterior cabinet, a white painted interior, and a stainless-steel floor
- large low-e multi-pane glass doors with heavy-duty hinges with self-closing mechanisms
- aluminum door handles
- (5) five epoxy coated shelves per section
- forced air evaporator for quick temperature pull down
- vertically mounted interior LED lights brightly display packaged food and beverage products
- (3) three-years parts and labor and a (5) five-year compressor warranty
HOSHIZAKI is the world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of a wide range of products for the foodservice industry including ice machines, refrigerators, freezers, prep tables, display cases and dispensers. Our attention to detail, continuous innovation, smart application of technology and commitment to the highest standards – ensures that our customers have exceptional quality products. With corporate headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia and a second manufacturing facility in Griffin, Georgia, Hoshizaki America, Inc. employs over 700 people nationwide. Hoshizaki has been awarded the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence multiple years in a row for their continued leadership in protecting our environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.
For more information, visit Hoshizaki America, Inc. www.hoshizakiamerica.com or follow on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.