Website Hoshizaki America, Inc.
Manufacturer of Food Service Equipment
Account Manager- Hoshizaki Western/Brea, CA Distribution Center
HOSHIZAKI AMERICA, INC. — Peachtree City, Georgia
With corporate headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia and a second manufacturing facility in Griffin, Georgia, Hoshizaki America has among the most automated production facilities in the industry. Using the latest state-of-the-art technology, every Hoshizaki product is run-tested at the factory, and undergoes numerous quality performance tests including product and energy efficiency. Hoshizaki America offers advanced seminars at our headquarters and basic training programs which are scheduled across the country for service representatives and customers.
Hoshizaki America’s corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.
Hoshizaki Western/, CA Distribution Center, is seeking an Account Manager to cover the State of Oregon. The ideal candidate will reside within this territory. This person will be responsible for growing the business by managing the existing customer base, finding new customers, and aggressively pursuing all sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have a college degree and 3~5 years of successful experience, must be a self-starter with the skills, ability and desire to meet or exceed goals set by Management.
You must have prior success obtaining sales leads and calling on business owners in a highly competitive market. The ideal candidate must have strong closing skills and be willing to prospect and follow up. Commercial Ice Machines, Refrigeration, and food Service Equipment Technical Service Knowledge experience is desirable.
An Account Manager will be assigned sales goals to achieve at the beginning of each fiscal year and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the highest Gross Margin possible for their territory. You will be responsible for promoting and selling all Hoshizaki products and your performance is judged based upon the sales results and territory development. A performance evaluation will be completed periodically.
All account information is to be provided weekly or upon request by the Sales Manager. An Account Manager is responsible for qualifying 100 Business Development calls each month in addition to Dealer and current account visits. A call sheet must be completed each day, recording the discussions at each visit and any follow-up that is necessary.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
* Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
* Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
* Experience with high-end Appliance Dealer, specialized in growing the segment while also being able to build traditional dealer and service dealer business.
*Sales experience and good contacts and in the hospitality industry (hotels) or institutional segment (who is not completely dependent on buying group contracts as their only segue).
* Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
* Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
* Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
* Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.
self-starter with some sales experience, mechanical / technical aptitude, skillful written and verbal communication and the ability to comply with the demands of our paperwork requirements are standard prerequisites.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 11 paid holidays, vacation, 401 k, Short Term/Long Term Disability and educational reimbursement. Additional information on the company can be obtained at. www.hoshizakiamerica.com . Qualified candidates are encouraged to fax or e-mail their resumes and salary requirements to 770.487.8190; email@example.com.
Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org