Website Hoshizaki America, Inc.
Manufacturer of Food Service Equipment
HOSHIZAKI AMERICA, INC. – Peachtree City, Georgia
70 Years…One Vision Our strategic plan to be the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of foodservice equipment is expressed through our CARE program. Plain and simple… we strive to be the best – best products, best practice, best customer satisfaction!
Hoshizaki is committed to our customers in developing original products that bring comfort and convenience to your life.
Built to the highest standards, Hoshizaki pays attention to the details. We strive to exceed customer expectations in our products and services.
Corporations and individuals must work together for a good environment. Sustainability, innovation, preservation, and community are not just buzzwords…at Hoshizaki they’re action plans.
Continuous improvement and extreme challenges – if you not changing – you’re standing still! Hoshizaki ….determined to be the best…because we CARE about you!
HOSHIZAKI. BEYOND STRONG.
Assembler III – Peachtree City, GA
Performs a wide variety of advanced and complex assembly activities. Receives general instructions on new assignment.
Must be able to perform majority of job functions within the group/dept or an advantage technical function such as trouble shooting. Must be able to rotate workstations as needed.
• Works from production/assembly instructions, parts lists, diagrams, verbal instructions and notes to assemble a wide variety of components.
• Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard, or rework faulty products.
• Provides supervisors and managers with process improvement suggestions.
• Provides on the job training and/or technical assistance to other employees on specific tasks as needed.
• Rotates work stations as needed for absence team members.
• Maintains required level of productivity to ensure that department goals are reached.
• Maintains a safe work environment and identifies/reports potential hazards to management.
Five years of advantaged manufacturing production experience is required. Solid verbal communication and listening skills.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in manufacturing production.
• Ability to recognize quality problems with materials and work in process.
• Advanced shop skills and equipment operation knowledge
Works predominantly on the manufacturing floor. May be exposed to heat, electrical and mechanical hazards, noise, solvents, dust, dirt, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, etc.
Climbing, stooping, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing and ability to move material weighing up to 70 lbs
Ability to perform basic preventive maintenance tasks on tools and equipment
Ability to use of hand tools, power tools, gas torches and measuring instruments
Ability to read blueprints, technical manuals and use measuring equipment
Requires standing for prolonged periods of time
Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
Must be able to walk and use hands
Ability to read, write, listen and speak
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 11 paid holidays, vacation, 401 k, Short Term/Long Term Disability and educational reimbursement. Additional information on the company can be obtained at. www.hoshizakiamerica.com . Qualified candidates are encouraged to fax or e-mail their resumes and salary requirements to 770.487.8190; email@example.com.
Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org