Under close supervision, generates and maintains reports, scorecards, dashboards and other requested end user data. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
Primary/major job responsibilities that will be performed by this job.
· Responsible for the creation and maintenance of recurring and ad hoc reporting requests. Collects, validates, analyzes and organizes data into meaningful information.
· Extracts and manipulates data and looks for anomalies that may impact the accuracy and integrity of the data.
· As appropriate, provides analysis and feedback to explain trends and insight from data and reports to assist management with decision making.
· Works with management to determine future reporting needs. Develops canned reports for frequent reoccurring requests and instructs managers and staff on how to access reporting information.
· Organizes information into esthetically pleasing and user friendly formats and layouts.
· Updates databases and/or software systems as appropriate to ensure that source data for reporting is accurately sustained.
· Produces documentation including project plans, analytical reports, research, business justification and graphics.
· Participates in the development of system wide data integration tools, documentation, and reporting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The minimum education and experience required to successfully perform the essential functions. Preferred requirements can also be included in this section.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related and field
2+ years of reporting/data analysis experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Skills, abilities, or special licenses needed to perform the job (software, professional certifications, drivers’ license, languages, etc.)
· Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
· Good documentation and communication skills
· Proven ability to recognize patterns in large datasets
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment required
· Excellent time management and customer service skills
· Intermediate Excel skills
Describe the level of decision making and extent that this job can structure objectives/activities and affect outcomes.
Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience. Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
· Works predominantly on the manufacturing floor. May be exposed to heat, electrical and mechanical hazards, noise, solvents, dust, dirt, fumes, contaminants, cold, noise, vibration, etc.
· Climbing, stooping, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing and ability to move material weighing up to 40 lbs
· Ability to perform basic preventive maintenance tasks on tools and equipment
· Ability to use of hand tools, power tools, gas torches and measuring instruments
· Ability to read blueprints, technical manuals and use measuring equipment
· Requires standing for prolonged periods of time
· Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
· Must be able to walk and use hands
· Ability to read, write, listen and speak
· Typically work is in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate
· Requires standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to lift boxes/materials weighing up to 10 lbs
· Requires telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other employees and customers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com