Under general supervision, designs, develops, modifies and evaluates components and processes used in the electricity, electrical components, and software related items. Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
Primary/major job responsibilities that will be performed by this job.
· Designs, fabricates, tests, implements and modifies electronic components, products and systems in a production setting.
· Establishes test procedures and systems for inspecting, analyzing and evaluating incoming or improved electronics components.
· Performs developmental and/or test work which requires a comprehensive knowledge of electronic theory and design.
· Compiles and evaluates design and test data, prepares technical specifications, analyzes technical data to determine appropriate limits and variables for product, process or materials specifications.
· Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
· Analyzes, develops, and recommends design approaches necessary to meet production requirements for new or improved products and/or processes.
· Reviews and approves related inputs such as drawings and specifications prepared by technical support personnel. Coordinates with technical support personnel to conduct prototype or experimental runs for products or processes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field a
5 years of experience troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving complex electric circuitry, component and device problems or an equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Strong technical knowledge of electronic systems, software and components
· Experience testing and evaluating basic and complex electronic systems and the ability to develop and execute a test plan.
· Experience in managing all phases of electrical engineering projects
· Proficient use of diagnostic tools and test instrumentation
· Excellent technical and computer skills
· Solid analytical, critical thinking , problem solving and organizational skills
· Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to prepare concise and coherent reporting and documentation
Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Solves a range of straightforward problems.
Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com