Work with current Staff Support Group to develop video training application for Control Box Assembly process. Video application is to aid in reduction of learning curve for new operator and cross training of others to assemble control boxes for PTC models. Videos will be accessed by the operators at their work stations via already present PC’s and touch screen monitors used for other work instruction. Videos should be logically laid out for easy maintenance when process changes occur in future. Operator should have the ability to start/stop video as necessary to self-pace but have a running clock within video to show standard assembly pace.
Education and Experience:
– Completed Freshman or Sophomore year of college towards a degree in science, business, management, teaching, or similar.
– Good general computer skills.
– Ability to take instruction and complete assignments with minimal oversight.
– Self sufficient in seeking operational instructions regarding use of video equipment and editing software.
– Ability to work closely with manufacturing management, assembly operators, and technical support.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com