- Elevating ENERGY STAR educational materials and messaging, while advancing awareness of ENERGY STAR through increased social media efforts, and continuing extensive employee, consultant, and dealer training.
- Engaging in the ENERGY STAR specification revision process while redesigning product lines to ensure customers continue to have highly efficient commercial refrigeration and ice machine equipment options.
- Adopting new technology in its commercial ice maker product lines, which increases ice production while reducing energy consumption by as much as 12 percent.
- Demonstrating a commitment to conservation by remodeling its corporate headquarters facility, including energy efficiency improvements to the heating and cooling system, water savings fixtures, sensory lighting and other upgrades. The upgrades are expected to result in energy savings of more than 6 million kilowatt hours and more than 1 million gallons of water.
- Leveraging promotional materials for the ENERGY STAR Light the Moment Campaign and hosting an ENERGY STAR Day celebration which highlighted the importance of certified products while encouraging employees to consider energy-saving opportunities in the workplace and in their own homes.
We’ve been named an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award winner for the 6th time!
Peachtree City, GA, April 06, 2017 – Hoshizaki America, Inc. is an industry leader in the design, manufacture, and promotion of products in the food service industry. Hoshizaki is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year–Sustained Excellence recognition for global leadership in product development and corporate commitment to sustainability and energy efficiency. Key 2017 accomplishments include: