Peachtree City, GA (April 30, 2018) – Hoshizaki America, Inc. has expanded their ice and water dispenser offering with the addition of the countertop model, DM-4420N.
- The 22” wide stainless steel unit can hold up to 200 lbs. of cubelet, nugget-style ice.
- Operators have the option of adding an icemaker on top of the 40” tall dispenser, or manually filling it.
- The unique hex-drive ice agitation and dispense drive system works seamlessly to deliver popular chewable ice to cup after cup using the reliable push levers.
- In order to minimize moisture/condensation cleanups and accidental spills from ice and water overfills, this dispenser is outfitted with an insulated high capacity drip tray.
- A 15 watt fluorescent bulb illuminates the interchangeable front graphic.
The DM-4420N can help streamline your existing front-of-house beverage dispensing operation by reducing wait times at beverage dispensers and increasing available ice.