Peachtree City, GA (April 10, 2018) – Hoshizaki America, Inc. has recently transitioned the KM-901M and KM-1100M series crescent cuber icemakers to the KI Award winning KMEdge design.
- The KM-901M_J now produces up to 950 lbs. of ice daily, a 2% increase, while using 20% less energy!
- The redesign also reduces the icemaker’s height by five inches, so now both the KM-901M_J and KM-1100M_J have a 30” wide, 27-3/8” deep, and 31-1/2” tall stainless steel exterior.
- The KM-1100M_J produces up to 1156 lbs. of ice daily using 3% less electricity.
- The modular design of both models allows operators to install two units side by side on the same 60” wide bin.
- A 5 year warranty covers the evaporator and a 3 year warranty parts and labor on the entire machine.