9795-80, E-10 Prefilter System with Manifold & Cartridge
- Dimensions: 5-1/6″ W x 5-1/2″ D x 12-4/9″ H
- 10″ Tall Prefilter System
- Ideal for Single configuration water filter systems in high sediment areas
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges
- Reduces scale buildup which can result in the clogging of distribution lines, malfution of floats, pumps, and valves
- Tightly spun EC110 sediment cartridge delivers 10 micron nominal filtration
- Clear housing lets you visually inspect trapped particles and makes determining when to change the cartridge easy
- Supported icemakers, sold separately: Fits all models with single configuration water filtration systems
- EC110 Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 6 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 – 125 psi, Temperature: 35 – 100°F, Capacity: 15,000 gal
REQUEST A QUOTE
DescriptionThe Hoshizaki, 9795-80, E-10 Prefilter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. This 6 gpm, 10 micron rated, is Ideal for Single configuration water filter systems in high sediment areas. Filters out larger dirt and rust particles.
The EC110 Prefilter extends the life of the primary water filter cartridges. Replace approximately every 15,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
|Dimensions||5-12 x 5-16 x 12-49 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|