DKM-500BWJ, Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Water-cooled, Built in Storage Bin
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 28″ D x 77″ H
- Up to 540 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 140 lbs of built-in storage capacity (6.7ft3)
- Push button operated, 13 lbs of crescent cube icemin
- Durable, attractive one piece stainless steel exterior
- 35% quieter compared to other hotel dispensers
- Ice dispensing height is ADA compliant
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lb. 2 oz. / 510 g)
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 12 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.79 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Hermetic compressor, air-cooled fin and tube type condenser.
The DKM-500BWJ is capable of producing approximately 540 lbs of Crescent style ice cubes per day, and the built-in dispensing system holds up to 140 lbs in insulated storage* to ensure you always have enough ice on hand! This commercial Water-cooled icemaker is the only one-piece dispenser design on the market! This makes it easy to install and service, and a quiet operating system makes it ideal for use in hotels and similar applications. Ice dispensing height is ADA compliant and is Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent. This sanitary icemaker/dispenser features a user-friendly dispensing mechanism that allows clean, individual, crescent ice cubes to be dispensed with a simple push of a button. This model features CycleSaver™ design and is Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span. The DKM-500BWJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included. electrical connection and comes with a cord and plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice.
|Energy Star® Qualified:|