F-1501MRJ-C with URC-14F, Cubelet Icemaker, Remote-cooled
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 34-7/16″ H
- Up to 1335 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces medium cubelet nugget-style ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- R-404A refrigerant (5 lb. 2.5 oz. / 2340 g)
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 18.4 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.35 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine. (Serial numbers VxxxxxJ and after).
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The F-1501MRJ-C is capable of producing approximately 1335 lbs of cubelet (nugget-style) ice per day. Cubelet ice is the most popular ice for drinks – as it cools the beverage quickly and absorbs the flavor making an easy-to-chew treat. This Remote-cooled with URC-14F (Sold Separately) icemaker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-1501MRJ-C requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
|Dimensions||27-38 x 30 x 34-716 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|