F-2001MLJ, Flaker Icemaker, Low Side Remote-cooled
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-1/2″ D x 34-7/16″ H
- Up to 2280 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces flaked ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- 2 second rinse every hour to remove sediment
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design
- Can be used with refrigerant R-404A, R407A, R407F
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104-127V
- 6.1 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 0.6 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
The F-2001MLJ is capable of producing approximately 2280 lbs of flaked ice per day. Flaked ice is perfect for salad bars, seafood counters, and other food displays that require long lasting sanitary ice. This Low Side Remote, Modular, Low-Side Series icemaker features the Advanced CleanCycle24™ design plus a greaseless bearing auger construction making it simple to maintain. The F-2001MLJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1 electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces F-2001MLH.
|Dimensions||27-12 x 30 x 34-716 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|