H9320-51, Single Water Filter System with Manifold & Cartridge
- Dimensions: 6″ W x 10″ D x 21″ H
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- Ideal for Single configuration water filter systems
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles producing crystal clear ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe, or with waters of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
- 4HC-H Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 2 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 – 125 psi, Temperature: 35 – 100°F, Capacity: 21,000 gal
REQUEST A QUOTE
The Hoshizaki, H9320-51, Single Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It’s 2 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, limescale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
The 4HC-H filter(s) reduces up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine for better tasting water and ice. Replace approximately every 21,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
|Dimensions||10 x 6 x 21 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|