HR24B, Refrigerator, Single Section Undercounter
- Dimensions: 23.4″ W x 24.5″ D x 31.5″ H
- Net capacity of 3.7 cubic feet
- UL approved for outdoor use
- ADA compliant height (Under 32″ tall)
- Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) with grey ABS interior
- Field reversible door with lock (no kit req’d)
- full door length stainless steel door handle
- Energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece grey ABS interior with LED lights
- Insulated with environmentally friendly cyclopentane insulation
- (3) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1-1/2″ increments on built-in ABS supports
- Electronic controls with LED temperature display and audio/visual alarm
- R-600a refrigerant
- (4) 0.5″ Built in adjustable legs are standard
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Optional kits: Additional epoxy or glass shelves
- Nominal Compres. of 145 BTU/hr at 1/12 HP
- 115v/60/1, 6 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 26.8″ L x 24″ D x 36.6″ H at 115 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- UL approved for outdoor use, Three Years parts and labor warranty
The HR24B is a 24″ undercounter refrigerator with a lockable stainless door at an ADA compliant height that ensures that all of your perishable goods are stored safely and securely. This undercounter refrigerator is UL approved for outdoor use, allowing it to sit outdoors on the patio, by the pool, or on your porch. The HR24B allows you the convenience of refrigeration in just about any setting.
The stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) with grey abs interior boasts a roomy net capacity of 3.7 cubic feet. The energy efficient, vacuum formed, seamless, one piece grey abs interior with led lights including (3) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1-1/2″ increments on built-in ABS supports.
Simple Electronic controls with LED temperature display and audio/visual alarm, insulated with environmentally friendly cyclopentane insulation, and cooled with earth-friendly R-600a refrigerant means the HR24B operates at the peak of efficiency. In fact, the HR24B is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
This compact single section refrigerator uses a front vent airflow, so it requires no clearance for side air circulation. So it can fit seamlessly into tight areas and comes (4) 0.5″ built in adjustable legs are standard. Optional kits: Additional epoxy or glass shelves, Electrical: 115v/60/1, 6 ft. cord and plug. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a UL approved for outdoor use – Three Years parts and labor warranty.
|Dimensions||23.4" W X 24.5" D X 31.5" H in|
|Shipping Weight||115 lbs|
|Warranty||Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories. Contact factory for warranty in other countries.|Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.|Call manufacturer for warranty information||
|Certifications:||ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Specs:||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 6 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 0.51 kwh/day, Amperage: 1.15, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A|
|Operating Limits:||Ambient Temp Range: 61 - 86°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 127V, Control Setpoint Range: 34 - 52°F, Refrigerant: R-600a|