HS-5234, Heated Condensate Pan for Upright Refrigerators & Freezers
- Dimensions: 16″ W x 14″ D x 9″ H
- Removes excessive condensation by heating drain pan to evaporate water
- Kits include everything to quickly and easily install
- Provides ease of mind in kitchens with extreme conditions
- Used to collect condensation from the cooling and evaporator coils so it does not drip onto the floor
- Heating the condensation will evaporate it, harmlessly back into the environment
- Easily secures to cabinets without special tools (hardware included)
- Includes a power cord
- Compatible with all Upright S-Series Commercial Series Upright Refrigerators & Freezers
- Voltage: 115V
- Shipping Crate: 14 “W x 9 “D x 16 “H at 8 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Days Parts only.
The HS-5234 is a Heated Condensate Pan kit for all Commercial Series Uprights – Refrigerators & Freezers. If you have no floor drain nearby, adding a heated condensate pan provides ease of mind in kitchens with excessive humidity. Heating the condensation will evaporate it, harmlessly back into the environment and keep it off your kitchen floors. This accessory easily mounts to your refrigeration unit using the included hardware (no special tools needed). The unit Includes a power cord and a 90 Days Parts only.
|Dimensions||14 x 16 x 9 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|