HS-5282, EcOȝIce Low Flow Ozone System
- Dimensions: 3-4/5″ W x 3-3/5″ D x 8″ H
- EcOȝIce Sanitation Low Flow System
- Ideal sanitation system for Low Flow rate icemakers (0.03-0.34 gpm)
- Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
- Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
- Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
- Operator replacable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- Indicator lamp shows when it’s time to replace the cartridge
- The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
- Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): AM-50, KM-61, KM-101, KM-151, F-450M, F-300B, F-330B, F-500B, F-801M, F-1002M, F-1501M, F-2001M
- EcOȝIce Low Flow System, Max. Flow Rate: 0.03-0.34 gpm, Working Pressure: 20 – 125 psi, Temperature: 40 – 86°F, Capacity: 50,000 gal, Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1, 1.25Amps Max, 30 Watts Max, 5′ cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
REQUEST A QUOTE
The compact EcO3Ice device uses a unique, synthetic diamond-based technology that continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end. Reduces biofilm build-up, greatly extending required time between cleanings. With each cycle, EcO3Ice creates a small, safe but effective amount of pure ozone – nature’s own sanitizer – which continuously treats the machine interior, storage bin, dispenser and drains.
|Dimensions||3-35 x 3-45 x 8 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|