HS-5284, EcOȝIce Fast Flow Ozone System
- Dimensions: 5-49/50″ W x 3-3/5″ D x 9-2/7″ H
- EcOȝIce Sanitation Fast Flow System
- Ideal sanitation system for Fast Flow rate icemakers (1.3-4.2 gpm)
- Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
- Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
- Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
- Operator replacable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- Indicator lamp shows when it’s time to replace the cartridge
- The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
- Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): KM-515, KM-600, KM-650, KM-901, KMD-850, KMD-901, KML-700, KMS-1122, KM-1301S, KM-1340M, KM-1601M, KM-1601S, KM-1900S, KM-2200S, KMS-822, KM-2600S, KMD-460, KMD-530
- EcOȝIce Fast Flow System, Max. Flow Rate: 1.3-4.2 gpm, Working Pressure: 20 – 125 psi, Temperature: 40 – 86°F, Capacity: 50,000 gal, Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1, 1.25Amps Max, 40 Watts Max, 5′ cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
The compact EcO3Ice device uses a unique, synthetic diamond-based technology that continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end. Reduces biofilm build-up, greatly extending required time between cleanings. With each cycle, EcO3Ice creates a small, safe but effective amount of pure ozone – nature’s own sanitizer – which continuously treats the machine interior, storage bin, dispenser and drains.
|Dimensions||3-35 x 5-4950 x 9-27 in|
|Warranty offered by FRANKE|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|