KM-1340MRJ3 with URC-14F, Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Remote-cooled, 3 Phase
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 41-1/2″ H
- Up to 1428 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-404A refrigerant (6 lbs. 9.8 oz. / 3000 g)
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 12.5 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.16 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Three phase, 208-230v/60/3, 4 wire, including ground
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
The KM-1340MRJ3 is capable of producing approximately 1428 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Hoshizaki’s efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create the unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Remote-cooled with URC-14F (Sold Separately) icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1340MRJ3 requires a Three phase, 208-230v/60/3, 4 wire, including ground electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Remote condenser sold separately. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. ENERGY STAR® qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-1340MRH3.
|Dimensions||33.5 x 33.25 x 48 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|