KM-1340MWJ, Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Water-cooled
- Dimensions: 30″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 41-1/2″ H
- Up to 1323 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-404A refrigerant (2 lbs. 1.5 oz. / 950 g)
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 11 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 3.6 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. If neutral is not available transformer kit (HS-5030) is required
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
The KM-1340MWJ is capable of producing approximately 1323 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Hoshizaki’s efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create the unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Water-cooled, Modular icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1340MWJ requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. If neutral is not available transformer kit (HS-5030) is required electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-1340MRH.
|Dimensions||27-38 x 30 x 41-12 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|