KM-1900SAJ, Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Air-cooled
- Dimensions: 48″ W x 27-3/8″ D x 36-7/16″ H
- Up to 1875 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-404A refrigerant (4 lb. 10.1 oz. / 2100 g)
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 – 253V
- 14.5 amps (30 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.1 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. If neutral is not available transformer kit (HS-5030) is required
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
The KM-1900SAJ is capable of producing approximately 1875 lbs of crescent cubed ice, Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production in the same floor space! Our efficient double-sided KMEdge stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Stackable icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1900SAJ requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. If neutral is not available transformer kit (HS-5030) is required electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. ENERGY STAR® qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-1900MAH.
|Dimensions||27-38 x 48 x 36-716 in|
|Energy Star® Qualified:|